Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where You Go Defines Who You Become



A fork in the road. If you go left, you will meet Scarecrow. You'll discover he has a brain after all and feel smarter yourself. If you go right, you'll fall into a rabbit hole. Johnny Depp, face painted white, will ask you to join him for tea.

There are times in life where you make major decisions that influence who you meet, what you do, and who you become. Like college. Or taking a job in Chicago. Or quitting your job to travel to Costa Rica.

I say, believe in your gut. Make decisions that are true to your heart, that will challenge you to create the being you want to become. Outcomes are usually surprises, but you will learn the most from the unexpected.

2 comments:

  1. like it. like it a lot :) I look forward to hearing about the winding road (or river, as I like to call it) of your life. I wish you all the best and with your gut/heart taking the lead in your decision making, I can't see anything else coming your way. Trials are inevitable don't worry about avoiding/finding those they'll come to you :) Just live fully through it all! Keep me posted lovely!

    ReplyDelete